There are five billion “secret” menu items but it’s important to remember that STARBUCKS HAS TO MAKE YOUR DRINK HOWEVER YOU WANT IT!
So ask for a monkey in it. No seriously, please go into a Starbucks and ask them for a monkey inside your drink and play it off like it’s some new secret drink or something………please.
Anyways, here’s my favorites:
UPDATE: Pumpkann over everythanng!
Seriously though, for fall try the Pumpkin Pie Frap!!!! YUM
1. Pumpkin Pie Frap:
- Creme based Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup (1 pump for a tall, 2 for grande, 3 for venti)
- Blend in whipped cream.
- Top with more whipped cream and Cinnamon Dolce Sprinkles!
2.Caramel Snickerdoodle Macchiato:
- Iced Soy Caramel Macchiato, upside down
- Vanilla Syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 pumps grande, 2 pumps venti)
3. The Dirty Hippie:
- Chai Créme Frappuccino®
- Blend with 1 molasses cookie
4. Nutter Butter Frap:
- Hazelnut Frappucino
- Toffee nut syrup (2 pumps grande, 3 venti)
- Cinnamon dolce syrup (2 pumps grande, 3 venti)
- Blend in a banana & topped with whip cream!
5. Sour Gummy Worm Refresher
- Valencia Orange Refresher
- Raspberry Syrup (1/2 pump for a tall, 1 pump for grande, 1.5 pumps for venti)
- Peach Syrup (1/2 pump for a tall, 1 pump for grande, 1.5 pumps for venti)
6. Ferrero Rocjer Frap:
- Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino (or Java Chip Frappuccino if preferred)
- Mocha Syrup (2 pumps for a tall, 3 for a grande, 3.5 for a venti)
- Hazelnut Syrup ( 1 pump for a tall, 1.5 for a grande, 2 for a venti)
- Hazelnut drizzle & topped with whipped cream!
The infamous COTTON CANDY frap : )
Which is just a:
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with 1-3 pumps of raspberry and whipped cream ! (yumm..m..m…mmmmmmhmm.)
Those are just a few not-so-secret secret menu drinks! : )
Sidenote: is anyone else aware that there is a whole website dedicated to this “Starbucks secret menu” business? I KNOW. Click the link to check it out. If you need me, I’ll be at Starbucks……………asking for a monkey.